It's All Faire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends who work Renaissance Faire, play World of Warcraft, D&D, etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nerdy Chix Site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dawn Wolf
Admin
Dawn Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Nerdy Chix Site Empty
PostSubject: Nerdy Chix Site   Nerdy Chix Site EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 1:25 am

So my final well be making a newsletter site. The type of site I chose was a site for Nerdy Women. Now I only have to do really one page but can have filler for other stuff. Because I've been some help from WoW players, I've decided to make the big buzz front page be about World of Warcraft (due to Wrath of the Lich King).

So I'm having to write articles, draw, create a layout and do the HTML, CSS, Spry, and Javascript and organize how the site will function and look. So I'm wondering if there is anyone out there willing to write a small article on anything that rotates around being Nerdy with the focused audience to be Women WoW gamers.

I'm also accepting other requests, such as side topics (that might not be active since it's not required). Like someone I know suggested making a small article on the side that will talk and show women friendly guilds on World of Warcraft servers. Make it as though you just have to use a drop down menu to find your server and it will show the women friendly guild on that server and have some small details about the guild.

I'm also using my current web comic as a "Comic of the Day" section:
Nerdy Chix Site Book_Looting_Panel___Uncolored_by_artofdawn

So if anyone has any suggestions like a poll question or article that you are willing to write, please let me know. I really could use any help on this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.artofdawn.com

Nerdy Chix Site
Page 1 of 1