It's All Faire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends who work Renaissance Faire, play World of Warcraft, D&D, etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Programming Schedule is up!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dawn Wolf
Admin
Dawn Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Programming Schedule is up! Empty
PostSubject: Programming Schedule is up!   Programming Schedule is up! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:15 am

The Programming Schedule is up finally! Hurray!
Arrow http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci08_prog_thu.php

What do you guys plan on seeing?

So far I know that I need to see the "Watchmen" panel and probably the Kevin Smith panel again (love going to his panels).

On Thursday:
I'm interested in checking out 11:30-1:00 20th Century Fox: The Day The Earth Stood Still and Max Payne because I'm really wondering what they plan to do for Max Payne:
The legendary interactive video game Max Payne comes to the big screen, telling the story of a maverick cop determined to track down those responsible for the brutal murder of his family and partner. Hell-bent on revenge, his obsessive investigation takes him on a nightmare journey into a dark underworld. As the mystery deepens, Max is forced to battle enemies beyond the natural world and face an unthinkable betrayal. "Max Payne" himself—Mark Wahlberg—will be on hand with Mila Kunis, Ludacris, and director John Moore to discuss turning the game's noirish, hard-hitting, and complex world and characters into a movie event.

On Friday:
10:00-11:00 TheOneRing.net: The Hobbit—
Middle Earth returns with the announcement that The Hobbit will be developed into a feature film directed by Guillermo del Toro and produced by Peter Jackson. The world's largest Tolkien community, TheOneRing.net, takes you behind the scenes of the latest news, announcements, and rumors pertaining to the production of the new film. Chris Pirrotta (TheOneRing.net), Larry Curtis (TheOneRing.net), Cliff Broadway (TheOneRing.net), Kristin Thompson (The Frodo Franchise), and possible special guests present this early look at making The Hobbit happen! Room 32AB

5:30-6:15 [adult swim]’s The Venture Brothers—
Jackson Publick (creator and voices of Hank Venture, The Monarch, Henchman 24, Pete White and Sgt. Hatred) and Mike Sinterniklaas (voice of Dean Venture) speak about [adult swim]’s original series, The Venture Brothers. Now in its third season, the show picked up after the explosive wedding of The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend from the season two cliffhanger. Room 6B

6:15-7:00 [adult swim]’s Robot Chicken—
Seth Green and Matthew Senreich (co-creators), Tom Root and Doug Goldstein (head writers/co-producers), Breckin Meyer (writer/actor), and Kevin Shinick (writer) speak about [adult swim]’s original series, Robot Chicken. In its third season, the network’s Emmy-winning stop-motion and animation show known for its pop culture commentary just released the episode Robot Chicken Star Wars on DVD. Room 6B

Haven't looked at Saturday yet, but I also figure I'll take a few comic classes again this year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.artofdawn.com

Programming Schedule is up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
It's All Faire :: Events :: San Diego Comic Con-
Jump to: