It's All Faire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends who work Renaissance Faire, play World of Warcraft, D&D, etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I got an internship!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dawn Wolf
Admin
Dawn Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-03-24

I got an internship! Empty
PostSubject: I got an internship!   I got an internship! EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 9:26 am

I went to one of my instructors in order to get some advice about getting a job in Graphic Design. She admitted that right now it's hard to get into because of the economy and people are really careful on hiring new people. The next day she told me that she had a friend ask her if she had anyone who was interested in an internship. So she came to me and asked me if I was interested.

It's an unpaid internship but the people that are hiring have worked on projects like "The Matrix" or "West Wing". So I had my interview Tuesday and she gave me some stuff to work on. I'm mainly hoping that I'll be able to at least get connections from this job.

The job is to help them make a website, logo & work on an e-newsletter. This is all going to be surrounding a man known as Sustainable Dave. A man who decided that he was going to save his trash for a year in order to see how he could best reduce the amount of trash that he creates. So this website is going to focus on what he learned and to allow an online community to learn how to help the environment and allow others to maybe even turn in their stories on how they help the environment.

This is a video of Sustainable Dave:

This project is a topic that I look forward to working on and the people working on it are fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.artofdawn.com

I got an internship!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
It's All Faire :: General Chat/Questions :: Chatting-
Jump to: